Last Updated: July, 25 2018
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, fill out a form, make a purchase, subscribe to receive communications, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, job title, the name of your organization, and payment information. We also collect any other information you choose to provide, such as HR questions or comments submitted to us through the HR Support Center portal, survey feedback, and requests for services or information.
We prohibit customers from providing us with Protected Health Information (“PHI”) as well as individually identifiable health information (as those terms are defined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996). We do not store, transmit, or otherwise process any individually identifiable health information or PHI via the Services.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, time spent, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
In some cases, we may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, our business partners and affiliates may share information about their customers so that we can provide the information or services to them.
We may use information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products you request, process transactions, and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by the Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
The Company is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- With providers of our services, so that those companies can understand how their clients are using our services and to better understand the HR needs of their clients;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of the HR Support Center or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
The Company takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at: email@example.com but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or blocking cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from the Company by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.